United States Army, and Army Air Forces And Homefront 1900-1945
1. WW1 portrait in original frame of aviator named Smith Clark, shredded tag on the back has his name and "Killed in action". Photo size is 10 x 13". 75.00
2. A WW1 Doughboy helmet with painted insignia for the 28th Infantry Division. Has original sand finish, shows age. Liner is missing chinstrap and is in crispy delicate condition.- $100.00- SOLD!
3. A WW2 vintage officer's ike jacket for a Captain in the Army Air Force. No labels, I think the jacket is a tailor cut down 4 pocket tunic. Features bullion Captain's bars, Sterling Pilot Wings, and ribbons for a DFC, Air Medal, and European Theater in the old "wide style". $100.00- SOLD!
4. Very good condition US Army Air Force 4 pocket enlisted man's tunic in od wool. Size is a 37 R, spec # is 1940, contract # is 1941, so it is an earlier piece than normally seen. - $45.00
5.Original WW2 Theater Made CBI Shoulder Patch in Excellent Condition. 3 1/8" Tall-$35.00
6. A WW2 period cased Bronze Star, slot broach. Includes ribbon and lapel device. Not named or numbered. Excellent condition. $55.00- SOLD!
7. WW2 era Distinctive Insignia for the 322nd Infantry Regiment. Screwback, made by Robbins Co, very good condition, one tiny enamel chip on upper left. The 322nd saw action on Anguar and Leyte-$25.00-SOLD!
8. Nice Mustang Officer's set for Lt. Col., Occupation Period. Ribbon Bar is Japanese made, 25th Infantry Division D.I.'s say "Made In Japan" on reverse. Includes belt for tunic, "pinks" trousers. $100.00- SOLD!
10. A GI souvenir ring for Naples, circa 1944, shows Mt Vesuvius- $25.00-SOLD!
15. Matching pair of US Army Officer's collar insignia, clutch back, excellent- $15.00SOLD
back to home page